As the season predicts, red is the given colour. I´ve never used a lot of red, neither for fashion, nor for interior. But this summer I bought a red dress from Roland Mouret, and since then I´m hooked. At least when it comes to the fashion part. The interior part is yet to come...
1. Stunning red dress from Altuzzara.
2. I woulden´t say no to these little babies, heels from Aquazurra.
3. This classic in red is on my wishlist...
4. Vivid red Indian temple.
5. I´m far from as bold as to paint my dining room this shade, but I love it.
6. This beatiful dining room belongs to Net-a-Porter founder Natalie Massenet, check out the rest of her stunning London home here.
7. Oscar de la Renta dress in his signature shade. A certain princess wore this dress in another colour for the Nobel dinner.
8. A perfect dress for almost all occasions, Roland Mouret.